Qube Global Software required a new website to reflect the new brand values and meet the following business objectives:
- Reinforce brand values
- Provide a focused experience with user journeys clearly defined for different user groups
- Provide a resource for staff and a marketing tool
- Present rich discoverable content
- Drive qualified enquiries
- Ability to cross-sell and up-sell training and services
- Increase group awareness and portray global reach
In order to succeed the business objectives, the new website needed to provide clear channels for different user groups, leading them to tools and providing them with information to encouraging interaction with the business. The specification phase enable Qube Global Software to from a working party of key decision makers both in the UK and across the world to not only work with NW77 on the site structure but also on how the product brands are communicated in different markets.
NW77 proposed a bespoke .net CMS solution as it provided the client with the ability to expand the website inline with their business objectives, they also developed their commercial software products in .net so was the logical choice.
4 regional websites were developed, these included; Europe, America, United Arab Emirates and Global (Covering the rest of the world).
2 months after the sites were launched visitor numbers increased by 455% for UAE and 220% for UK.